Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday morning

Sometimes I like to play and read by myself. This morning, I climbed into my rocking chair and played with my Taggie blankies for a while. Then, when I felt ready, I pulled Mamaw's quilt over my legs and began reading to myself. (Mamaw is Daddy's late grandmother. She gave this self/handmade blanket to him and mommy as a very special gift for their wedding).





I even acted out the favorite parts of each book, as if mommy or daddy and I were reading it together.

When I needed a different book, I didn't hesitate to get it by myself.

1 comment:

  1. Camille, you are so wonderful! It was so much fun seeing you with your books. And I like the way you're using the quilt Mammaw made for your daddy. Mammaw loved your daddy and your mommy a lot, and I know she would have loved you a lot. I love you, sweet Camille. Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete